We’re one of the fastest growing commercial cleaning platforms on the market for a reason–we have a hard working, experienced, dedicated team behind the scenes that knows how to get the job done. We’re proud of our collaborative, progressive culture here at ACC.
If you’re interested in joining a fast-moving, relaxed, dedicated group of professionals, we want to hear from you!
As an Inside Sales Account Executive, you will benefit from inbound leads as well as partner with internal resources to research prospective customers, create outreach strategies, and identify opportunities. You will run online demos of the Accelerator CC (ACC) software and successfully sell our value proposition. Target clients will largely consist of — but will not be limited to — small and mid-sized businesses. This role is an inside sales position working in our Bethlehem, Pa. HQs and requires ZERO travel.
- Become an expert in identifying challenges that our prospective customers face, which can be solved with Accelerator CC®
- Close new business consistently at or above quota level
- Serve as a brand enthusiast for ACC suite of products and solutions
- Follow up on highly qualified opportunities at small and mid-sized companies
- Build relationships with prospects and internal stake holders to grow new business
- Work collaboratively with marketing and technology departments to execute sales strategy as the firm introduces enhancements to existing solutions and/or releases new products
- Bring your thinking, strategies, and ideas to advance our company’s values, unique culture, and vision for the future
- Experience within a sales team that produces and exceeds their goals consistently
- Experience in a startup environment, if possible
- Evidence that you are a Top Producer (as defined by production results that put you at the top 5% of your peers) and / or, Over Quota / President’s Club type
- 2-7+ years of selling experience operating within a web technologies or innovative online product environment
- Experience in a BDR supported or cold-calling sales environment
- Experience working with small business owners, marketers, and executives
- A sharp focus on your goals
- The ability to advance the vision of the department
- Street smarts
- Emotional intelligence
- A powerful work ethic
- Tons of energy, passion, humor, compassion, and enthusiasm
- Superior communications skills
- Exceptional closing skills
- Facility with MS Office Suite, Google Apps, and Salesforce.com
- B.A. or B.S. degree
In this role, you will need to:
You should have:
- Be the primary contact and advocate for our small and medium sized customers
- Become an expert in Commercial Cleaning and field service management best practices to become the trusted advisor to each of our customers
- Interact with sales for upsell opportunities
- Develop adoption strategies to reduce adoption times and maximize success
- Work as part of the team to develop strategies for scale and growth
- Conduct welcome and trial conclusion calls to all new customers.
- Conduct monthly training webinars
- Work with product development for roadmap planning and adoption improvement
- Understanding of the “take ownership” needs of a startup in fast growth environment
- Prior experience with enterprise work flow products
- Experience working with small business owners and operations teams
- A verifiable track record of consistently meeting servicing goals
- A firm grasp of how business works, including operations, consultative, problem solving, and issue resolution skills
- The aptitude to learn it quickly and independently
- Clear and articulate communication skills and the ability to effectively drive a phone conversation
- Phenomenal organizational skills
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- The ability and enjoy product planning and service strategies for continual improvement
TSG Software delivers enterprise SaaS and mobile applications to the Building Service Contractor industry. We love what we do and our customers are always our top priority! We need a client success manager to handle implementations and manage overall customer success.
SUBMIT YOUR INFO
Please use the following form to send your contact information if interested in joining our team!